( Notes ) Angular Elements
Rough notes on introduction to Angular Elements.
ngx-build-plus is the build module to use.
comments powered by
- Compiling Angular Elements
- Spits out polyfills as well
- Extends CLI
- Builder script is added
- Input properties and Output events work normally.
ref function from React to set component in context.
addEventListener for events from Angular Elements.
- Passing data from react to custom elements -> de-serializes.
- Passing data in simple types works really well; otherwise overhead.
- Multiple root level components
- Share data through service; both components exported.
- Can be used in app within any framework.
- Angular elements can be used in AngularJS.
- prop name;
ng-on-click_event; set & get
- patch in form value.